“I paint alone - MY picture, MY interpretation of the sky. MY poem, MY novel.
Sunday - March, 4, 2012 · 7:00 pm
Taman Budaya Kota Tegal
Kompleks Gedung PPIB (Pusat Promosi dan Informasi Bisnis)
Sebelah barat depan Rita Mall
Tegal, Central Java
Dewan Kesenian Kota Tegal (DKT)
085642649424 or 081390442662
1. William Gillock “Champagne Toccata” (for 2 pianos, 8 hands): Allegro
2. Kevin R. Olson “Perpetual Commotion” (for 2 pianos, 8 hands): with nonstop energy
3. Robert D. Vandall “Triple Dip” (for 1 piano, 6 hands): Allegro
4. Eugene Rocherolle “Jambalaya” - a Portrait of Old New Orleans (for 2 pianos, 8 hands)
5. Jazz for Three "In the Groove" by Robert D. Vandall (for 1 Piano, 6 Hands): moderately
6. Camille Saint-Saëns "The Swan" (for 2 pianos)
7. Ralph Federer "The Scarlet Cape" (for 1 piano, 4 hands)
8. Darius Milhaud (1892-1974) “Scaramouche Suite for two Pianos”
2nd Movement - Modére & 3rd Movement – Brazileira, Mov. de Samba
9. Leroy Anderson "The Typewriter" (for 1 piano, 4 hands)
10. Arthur Benjamin "Jamaican Rhumba" (for 2 pianos)
11. Claus-Dieter Ludwig "Happy Birthday" - Humorous Variations on a Birthday Song (for 1 piano, 4 hands)
12. Arr. Maurizio Machella; Franz Liszt-Paganini "La Campanella" (transcribed for 1 piano, 6 hands)
13. Kevin Olson "A Scott Joplin Rag Rhapsody" (for 2 pianos, 8 hands)
1. Michael Gunadi Widjaya "Kemben" (for 2 pianos, 8 hands): Romantic - Keroncong Feel - Dangdut, fast
2. Michael Gunadi Widjaya "Indonesian Folksongs Medley" (for 2 pianos, 8 hands): Soleram - Warung Pojok - Yamko Rambe Yamko
3. Albert Lavignac "Gallop Marché" (for 2 pianos, 12 hands)
Jelia Megawati Heru started learning the piano at the age of 5. In 2001, studied piano with Jongky Goei, Master of Performing Arts, Chairman and Stage Art Manager of Marcia Haydée Ballet in Stuttgart, Germany She graduated as Master of Music Education (Dipl. Mus. Pedägogin) from Fachhochschule Osnabrück Konservatorium, Institut für Musikpädagogik – Germany, majoring in Classical Piano with Prof. Ljuba Dimowa-Florian (Hungaria) with cum laude. In the same year, became an active performer for “Benefit Concert Tour for Aceh” in Hannover, Münster and Braunschweig - Germany.
During her stay in Germany, besides actively performing and teaching music, Jelia attended many seminars and forum, such as: Forum Musikpädagogik I with Prof. Dr. Hans Günther Sebastian (Frankfurt am Main University); studied Solmisation Technique and Kodàly Technique from Prof. Dr. Malte Heygster. She became an active participant in various chamber music and master class in Germany and other countries, such as: Chamber Music - Prof. Gerard Chenuet (Nantes, France), Conducting for Ensemble and Choir - Prof. Folker Schramm (UDK, Berlin), Contemporary Music – Prof. Imgard Brockmann, Choir Studio, Chamber Choir, Acapella and Arrangement – Prof. Michael Schmoll.
In 2006 Jelia went back for good to her homeland Indonesia, was a keynote speaker in Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ, Rawamangun) for Comparison Study of Education System in Indonesia, active as an educator in Deutsche Internationale Schule (DIS – German School, BSD Tangerang) and joined Institut Musik Daya Indonesia since then as lecturer for subjects, such as: Music Education, Music History, History of Music Instruments, Ear Training, Music Theory and Major Piano.
In 2007, she was a Dean of Institut Musik Daya Indonesia and Faculty of Music Pedagogy & Head of Piano Department.
In 2009, for the development of music education in Indonesia, she contributed to develop and design Curriculum of National Standarization for Music School in Indonesia (non-formal education); also wrote books in cooperation with DEPDIKNAS “Piano Teaching’s Guide: Note-Reading and Piano for Beginner” and “Basic Music Theory (for all Instruments)” as guideline books for general music course in Indonesia.
Now she is active as a music educator and academic advisor/consultant in various music schools - for updating & upgrading music school curriculum standard, conducting workshops to build & develop music teachers competencies, and conduct teacher’s concert (chamber music and piano ensembles).
Also active as seminator in various cities in Indonesia, performer in collaboration for music education’s sake, director of piano ensembles projects „Golden Fingers“, writer articles in MKI (Musik Klasik Indonesia) – the biggest classical music group in Indonesia, STACCATO - the first classical music magazine in Indonesia, and her blogs (www.jeliaedu.blogspot.com & www.piano-ensembles.blogsp