- Participants need to be a Grade 8 ABRSM level or the equivalent. Please prepare Mozart Sonata Mozart's Sonata in A major, K. 331 1st movement - for a performance audition the first day of the training course. This need not be memorized however all participants should memorize and polish one piece of choice to perform for the class during the training
- Course Materials to be purchased and prepared before Training: Mozart Sonata in A major K.331 1st movement, read "Nurtured by Love" by Shinichi Suzuki, memorize Suzuki Book 1 songs/ listen to CD (new International Edition), and begin to learn Book 2 songs/ listen to CD (new International Edition)
- COST of TRAINING to be paid by bank transfer (Suzuki Music Association of Indonesia account numbers on membership form).
1. MEMBERSHIP Rp. 350,000 annually is required for all Indonesian citizens/ residents to take the training course.
2. Rp. 4,500,000.(Includes registration, tuition for 40 hours coursework, lunch, and coffee break, certificate of participation).
3. A Rp. 1,000,000. Scholarship is given to all applicants who are SMAI members.ASA members (not residents of Indonesia) pay Rp. 4,500,000.
4. Course materials (Suzuki Piano Vol. 1+ CD, Nurtured by Love, copy of Mozart Sonata) Rp. 365,000
5. Downpayment Rp. 1,000,000
6. Remaining tuition due March 28, 2012 Rp. 2,500,000
DUE January 1:Rp. 350,000 (SMAI Membership) + Rp. 365,000 (Materials) + Rp. 1,000,000 (Downpayment Tuition) = TOTAL= Rp. 1, 715,000
SMAI (Suzuki Music Association of Indonesia)BCA Kemang 1 Account 286- 3017564Message: Piano TT DP + Name of Participant
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Suzuki Piano Teacher's Training
(March 28 - April 1, 2012)
Dear Piano Teachers and Music Lovers,
Berikut ini info pelatihan metode Suzuki bagi guru piano.
Mudah-mudahan informasi ini berguna dan membantu....
SUZUKI PIANO TEACHER TRAINING COURSE LEVEL 1
Learn to teach piano using the Suzuki Method. Experience the benefits of teaching closely with parents and colleagues using the positive strategies
and steps of this world famous method.
March 28- April 1, 2012
Community Music Center Lippo Village, Karawaci
Time: 9-5:00 Daily (Total 40 hours training)
Suzuki Piano Trainer: Prof. Carmencita G. Arambulo
This course is for experienced pianists and piano teachers who are interested in the Suzuki Method. Prof. Arambulo is internationally known as a pianist and a leader in Suzuki piano teacher training methods. She is the President of the Suzuki Association of the Philippines.
How to Join:
Maximum participants is 15 and the priority will be given to first registrants (Rp. 1,750,000 paid). SMAI also reserves the right to cancel the training if the minimum of 8 participants is not reached.
Please return your proof of payment, SMAI membership form by email/attachment, including your mailing address for the materials.
Please briefly outline your piano performance and teaching experience by reply to this email.
Suzuki Music Association of Indonesia (SMAI) Puri Matari 3rd floor, Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav H1-2; Jakarta 12920
VISION: The Suzuki Music Association of Indonesia seeks to advance the future generations of Indonesia through Suzuki Education. We aim to develop citizens of character through the learning of classical music.
Posted by Jelia Edu at 1:58 PM