Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vivaldi "Rain of Tears" for Guitar Piano Duo

 Vivaldi's "RAIN OF TEARS"
Arrangement for Guitar Piano Duo
by Michael Gunadi Widjaja & Jelia Megawati Heru


RAIN OF TEARS
Standing in the rain,
standing all afraid,
who knows how to cure all my pain?

I drop these tears because I fear,
even though this rain is trying to make me clear,
for this moment is silent and now I hear,
the pain that managed to last all this year.


You were not there to see my pain.
I will never see love quite the same.
The rain drops to the ground,
like tears from my heart falling without a sound.

My eyes still shine bright,
but I still have this will to fight,
even to this great height.

My Love...
If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again 



"RAIN of TEARS" 
Sento in seno ch'in pioggia di lagrime 
(I feel within a rain of tears)
from: Tieteberga and Il Giustino
by Antonio Vivaldi
Rearr. by Jelia Megawati Heru & Michael Gunadi Widjaja

 Hear Vivaldi "Rain of Tears" HERE