(GUIDELINES & CARE)
1. Avoid place with a lot of foot-traffic or in direct sunlight, water, and moisture exposure! Like other pieces of furniture, they may expand, crack or fade in direct sunlight.
- Don't use the electronic devices near any heat sources (heater, radiator, stoves, computer, and even amplifier) and water!
- Clean only with dry cloth!
- Put it minimal 4 meters from the direct exposure of the things that have already mention above!
Interference from such devices can affect the sound of your piano, or interrupt its operation during high-power cycles. In extreme cases it may even damage the piano, fire, or risk of electric shock to person.
3. Don't operate your digital piano without plugging in through a guaranteed or insured surge suppressor or outlet strip!
4. Don't put any objects on the digital piano!
6. Don't leave your digital piano turned on when you are not using it!
Digital piano will be better off if it is turned-off when not in use. When you finish playing your piano, please cover the keys and turn it off!
7. Keep your pets off of the piano!
Crumbs, grease, sugars, etc, are all bad--very bad!--for your piano. Entry of the water, needles, or hair pins may result in breakdown or short-circuit. The product shouldn't be exposed to splashing or dripping.
9. Don't hit, kick, lean, or pound your piano!
10. Wash your hands before playing, but don't insert/disconnected the power cord plug with wet hands!
11. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Don't disassemble, repair, or modify the product that may result in product breakdown, electric shock, or short-circuit! Service is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way (e.g. power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled, object has fallen into the apparatus, has been exposed to rain/moisture, has been dropped), please don't operate manually!