- Make good creases, use heavy paper like card-stock. Carefully matches edges and corners.
- Fold square piece of paper in half, then in half again. Open the paper back to the rectangle shape with the open side down. Fold each size in to meet in the middle, then open back to rectangle shape.
- Fold each top corner down into the triangle shape. Fold to the front and then to the back. Swing one side of the paper out, opening the flap with your finger and folding it down to make a shape like the roof on the house. Repeat for the other side.
- Fold the rectangular flap in the middle up from the bottom to meet the top edge. Fold the half flap down to make the piano keyboard.
- Fold each size in half, then in a right angle to make the sides of piano. Fold the keyboard down. Cut out the keyboard out and glue to your piano.