Saturday, December 8, 2012
Grand Piano Printables
Some fun ideas for your music class...
To have some fun doesn't have to be expensive, right?
Just add some creativity, passion, love, and imagination!
Have fun, class!
1. Just click the title to download the pattern
2. Print the first page to the color paper
3. Print the second page to the white paper (for the keyboard)
4. Cut the pattern
5. Glue the keyboard to the piano shape
6. Fold the piano lid and glue the stick shape (to open the piano lid)
7. Decorate the piano lid with some stickers, glitters & sweets!
Download the pattern by clicking the title paper piano above,
cut out, fold it & tape in place! Nice, simple, and easy!
And ta-dah... you have your own cute grand paper piano! ^_^