the performing directions/music terms in foreign language. Right?
At the beginning seems a lot of work and effort.
But it's totally worth it. It helps my students to learn the music terms.
They could bring them anywhere in pocket size.
Here's the DIY tutorial.
5. paper cutter board (with ruler and presser)
6. laminating sheets
7. laminating machine
8. multimark permanent marker (faber castell), size M
9. round puncher (alternative)
10. music dictionary
5. Cut the four edges of the cards, make them round with the scissor.
6. Make a hole in the cards with the paper single hole puncher and bind them together with jailers key ring. Or you could place them in a tin can or cute little Tupperware/container.
I think the rounded flash cards is kind of unique, artistic, and practical than the normal 'boring' flash cards. You just take an old calendar with the scenery and it's thick enough. So, you don't have to laminate them anymore. Kind of saving a lot of work and money. Of course the round puncher is not cheap. This is the moment, when my scrapbook hobby is paid of. :)